Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it worth investing in Memecoins?

Options
  • 03-08-2023 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

What I have noticed is that memecoins are often short lived, the ones that perform well in terms of price as the ones that have strong hype and a supportive community and of course good memes. A good example is PEPE it's the most successful memecoin in 2023 and hit a market cap of $1Billion and made a lot of people money, it will take a while before we see another one like this but there are memecoins that have potential.

I recently came across Grimace, it's also a memecoin and originated from a social media exchange between Elon Musk and McDonald's on Twitter, the price trend has been bullish, the community is really supportive and there are signs of it going live on major crypto exchanges anytime soon. Grimace is on my watchlist for cryptocurrencies to invest in this August.

Comments

Advertisement