Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling vintage/used clothes in person.

Options
  • 01-08-2023 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone know anywhere, (ideally Dublin) I can sell vintage clothes in person as opposed to online?

I bought a pair of Nike Union Dunks from Thriftify.ie (great site) size 12 UK and they didn't fit. Long story short I saw they were selling for over €200 on stockX I decided to sell them on Ebay but all my offers came from the US so including shipping it mightn't net me any cash. I also have a few items worth a decent bit of money and so do a lot of people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭wandererz

Why not not adverts.ie?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Not in person but try Depop or Vestiaire Collective apps. With Depop you can set your own shipping terms and with Vestiaire I think there is an option to let them broker the shipping.

Advertisement