Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost BOTH my jobs to AI. Now I'm working for an AI company and looking for people to create AI bots.

Options
  • 01-08-2023 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Total context: I recently lost BOTH my jobs thanks to AI. Somewhat ironically... I just started working for an AI company. This one isn't replacing real people at least. It's a social platform that allows for easy bot creation, enabling users to create and interact with bots in shared rooms.

A key part of my role is to onboard a small number of users to test the product and play around with the bot creation tool. So I'm putting it out here... anyone interested?

Ideally, I'd love to get some creative types who would be open to playing around and sharing their initial thoughts and feedback after using the app.

It's way more fun than I thought it would be, and the bots you can create are nothing short of mindblowing. You can opt to make everything from 'just for fun' bots with their own unique personalities to helpful/educational ones that solve REAL problems.

I'm prohibited from naming the app in a public forum until after the official launch, but I can disclose is that it has some major names involved and is headed by the original Facebook president and co-founder of Napster. That's likely to be enough info to find out on your own!

Just to note, it's currently iOS only, but the Android app is coming soon. After downloading and registering, you can choose to use it on a desktop browser if preferred.

The app is currently in a limited 'invite-only' beta, so if you'd like to know more, feel free to message and I'll be happy to fill you in and share an invite link so you can test it out. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FeliciaPayne

Do you develop AI Apk Mod Premium version? please give me the link

Advertisement