Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabin/Little Houses by the lake (fishing night)

Options
  • 31-07-2023 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi I wonder is there many places in Ireland when you can hire a little cottage/cabin or something similar for a fishing night? I'm looking for something to be as close as possible to the lake and stay there for day and night fishing.

Nothing better then spending the whole day/night at the lake. I found few holidays homes at the lakes but I'm looking more like a specifically cabin fishing spot at the lake made just for fishing more like a private thing as the holidays be full of people at the lakes. If any one has any ideas if we have something like that in Ireland please let me know. I live in Westmeath but can travel +100km no problem.

Comments

Advertisement