Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xps 8500 and dell optiplex

Options
  • 30-07-2023 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, I broke my leg a few days ago because I am an idiot and it looks like I'm out if action until at least Christmas. I've got a xps 8500 but it's only okay for gaming and I'm thinking way too expensive to upgrade. I'm pretty broke for now but I did see on YouTube about upgrading a cheap dell optiplex. I'm wondering does anybody know about this. Basically what I would really like just to keep me busy is to have enough to play T.W three kingdom's and red dead redemption 2 and maybe the upcoming T.W. pharo, I don't need a pc that looks good just something that can play these at the lowest price and yes I was drunk when I fell lol. Any help or advice would be fantastic as I'm not very clued up about such things and everywhere seems to contradict everywhere else. Thanks in advance!!!!! HELP!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,068 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's probably not much that can be done with something that old.

That model covers a spread of possible configurations, so provide the more specific details of what CPU, RAM, PSU and GPU it has, and there may be some options.

Advertisement