Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very rough idea of costs of kitchen rearrangement

Options
  • 30-07-2023 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭

I know it's impossible to give precise figures but I'm just looking for a rough idea of the costs of some work to be done on a kitchen, not a refit or anything. We've a kitchen fitted along one wall and the space for the fridge and oven is just not enough for a growing family. So we need to rearrange and remove a couple of tall thin presses to give us more space for slightly bigger appliances. The counter top is just laminate, would need to be trimmed, two thin cabinets removed and two top cabinets moved down the wall bit. This is in the south east of the country and my gut feeling is that it isn't a big job for someone who knows kitchens. Any idea of a ballpark figure for what something like this should cost? No new cabinets or anything involved.

Advertisement