Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal shopping Kildare Village

Options
  • 30-07-2023 6:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used this service and how did you find it. I've a wedding coming up and thought I'd try it out. I'm an odd shape and find it hard to get clothes to fit. The idea of getting someone else to do all the searching for me is appealing and that I don't have to go shop to shop and into multiple dressing rooms. Did you feel pressured into buying something? Did they find you something that you should never have considered yourself? Have you used Personal Shoppers anywhere else? Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I actually used it in KV one day unplanned, the shopper just happened to be in the store I was in and overheard me complaining that I couldn't find anything and offered to lend me a hand for half an hour as she had the time! She was brilliant, I left that one shop with three great items (2x tops, 1x dress) that I've worn loads since. You definitely need to be open to trying loads of options, even stuff you don't like on the hanger. I didn't feel pressure to buy, but I did buy because she picked great stuff!

From what I understand, the KV shoppers don't work on commission so they're not under pressure to recommend one brand over another which is definitely a bonus.

Advertisement