Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All in One Colour Laser Printer

Options
  • 29-07-2023 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for an All in One Colour Laser Printer for home use. Can you suggest few make and models which has low toner cost or that would support thirs party generic cartridges please? HP / RICOH / BROTHER / something else? Model?

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭TestLink

Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I got from "HP 150nw A4 Colour Laser Printer with WiFi" from 123ink.ie and it takes 3rd party ink from 123ink.ie. Entry level home printer, not the fastest but happy enough with it.

This one "HP Colour Laser MFP 179fnw All-in-One A4 Colour Laser Printer with WiFi" on 123ink could be good for you.

Many Thanks...

I got a Brother DCP-L3550CDW colour laser printer. It is good.

May I know the best place to get A4 paper 90 gsm for Colour Laser?

I tried to order 5 reams of Navigator brand from Amazon UK which is sold by Eyes and Toes, 2 times. First time for 100gsm and second time for 90 gsm a4 paper. In both occations I didnt get the item but received a refund. I am able to order the item on Amazon UK, it shown despached, but never get delivered. So I launched a complaint with Amazon customer support to forbid Irish customers from ordering items that wont be shipped to Ireland.

Any alternative online location to order A4 paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

123ink.ie have lots of A4 paper and different types

• Advertisement

Thanks for that. Price seems to be reasonable with them.

Advertisement