Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOLD - Ruger 10/22 Competition (Full Package)

Options
  • 29-07-2023 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭

Selling my as new .22 Ruger Competition.

I am based in North Dublin. Regularly in Maynooth, Kildare.

RIFLE DETAILS

# Ruger 10/22 Semi-Auto Competition

# Extras

Original Ruger Competition Hard Case

Nikko Stirling Diamond Scope (6-24-50) and glass protector sling.

A-TEC Moderator/Silencer

3 X 10 Capacity Magazines

Buffalo River short-extendable bipod

Other Stuff - Will throw in a camo slip. I may have a 10/22 original slip too. Will throw in a couple hundred remington rounds.

# History

Rifle was purchased by Hilltop member in 2020. Claimed use 5 times (supported by new quality). Due to covid and Hilltop members subsequently being unable to shoot rifle or pistol (licensing/permission issues), the rifle was left unused and was purchased by me.

I added the moderator (rifle was factory threaded) and bipod for range shooting. I used this at Courtlough twice and fired 3-500 rounds through it. It's fun, it's accurate, but I don't have time to shoot due to work and travel, so I am reluctantly putting this up for sale.

# Price

€1,000 straight up. No offers. No haggling. This is a straight up bargain for someone looking for a quality piece of kit.

New price without the extras was €1,600.

# Pictures (taken today - it was raining, so stuck in the house)

I am willing to take a deposit and hold this, but would prefer to deliver it to your range (within reasonable distance) while you wait for your license. Your range can take it in their charge and you can use it there while you wait for your license. You CANNOT remove any firearm from your range without first obtaining a license for it.

Any questions, feel free to PM or post here. I check in every other day.

Stay Free

Post edited by Cass on
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement