Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Grotto Venue Suggestions

Options
  • 29-07-2023 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi

All im trying to get ready to book Santa Grotto for our little one and had heard they book up very early.

Wondering if anyone has any good suggested venues in Dublin, Wicklow, Kildare, Meath, Westmeath, Offaly etc

Also looking for suggestions in Galway with the in laws.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

Causey farm is fantastic. Booking usually opens in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,443 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

I too would suggest Causey Farm

Edit. What age are we talking about?

Post edited by Jim_Hodge on

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Great idea for a thread as they book up so quickly.

I went to Malahide castle last year. Would not recommend so disorganised and you have to leave your buggy outside so not idea for smaller kids.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 2,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mystery Egg

I was hoping to go to Airfield estate farm this year but they've decided to pause their Santa experience for the year. There will be a winter wonderland trail, but no Santa.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭Icsics

Dublin zoo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

We did Causey last year & enjoyed it. We went on a weekday afternoon & took the kids out of school an hour early as a surprise. They had a ball...to me, some of it felt a bit rushed considering the money that we paid, but the Santy was really good & he comes down the chimney so the kids were delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Tomw86

Elf Town in Galway if they're still doing it is very good. Did it about 4 years ago now but was decent enough and kids defo enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Airfield has been pretty average of late for Santa considering what they charge. Looking at other options ourselves.

Advertisement