Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting together rock covers band 80s/90s

Options
  • 28-07-2023 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Guitarist looking to put together serious covers band to play gigs around country. Open to all styles, hard rock is main influence.

Based in Dublin with all transport and gear.

Age and experience irrelevant as long as you're committed with a good attitude.

Looking for singer, drummer, another guitarist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 GreenPick777

Also would be available to join a covers band

• Registered Users Posts: 27 AsIsNow

Bassist available here if you get something together. Based in Dublin, can also play guitar, have own gear, transport etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Benz776

Drummer here... in portlaoise but no issues travelling. 80's 90's is right up my alley.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 31831787

Guitarist here available , willing to travel,rehearse ,have all the gear,but need to know if you have a singer ( frontman )

am retired but still young enough to get up and lash it out,

text me to : 085 2606472 if your still going ahead,

so hard to get going with a group of lads trying to get started up

GER

• Registered Users Posts: 15 magic_man

Singer here. Give me an idea of the setlist and I'll send you some recordings. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement