Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family law

Options
  • 28-07-2023 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Would anyone know what forms I need to print from the Courts service of Ireland website - I am legally divorced but ex not paying maintenance for kids etc....thus I need to bring him back to court however, I am representing myself now (ie, no solicitor) but I was represented by a solicitor for my divorce. I went to court office yesterday in Dublin and no help was provided whatsoever....they said I need to print forms (Notice of Motion and Grounding Affidavit) but need to get my old solicitors off the record.... etc...Note sure where these forms are and who I send them to! Its such a pity the legal system in this country is so inaccessible to 'joe bloggs' who does not have a law degree and cannot afford legal rep! Any advice or steering as to where to get these forms would be really welcome.....Thanks so much

Post edited by Beasty on

Advertisement