Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formula E 2023 Rounds 15 and 16 London

Options
  • 27-07-2023 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,569 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

So formula E comes to London for round 15 this Saturday and then round 16 on Sunday.

It's a unique challenge this track. It is based at the docklands with some of the track inside and some of it outside.

Jake Dennis should wrap up the championship here.

Times 16:30 on Saturday

and

16:30 again on Sunday.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,569 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Not the greatest of races so far. There has been two safety cars so far and now the race is Red Flagged.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I enjoyed that race purely because it was a title decider. Cassidy being taken out of it by his team mate is bizarre. I don't understand how a team can let that happen and ruin their drivers championship title.

Ms

Cassidy being taken out of it by his team mate is bizarre. I don't understand how a team can let that happen.

Yes it was crazy. The pile up near the end of the race was crazy too. Would never happen in F1 now but I know it did happen in F1 once a long time ago in Monaco.

I thought the precidure at the end to get the three cars 09, 13 and 27 still running with all the rest of the cars seemed very over complicated.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Yep agree at the end. I was trying to figure out what way they were going to do it. I suppose they had to keep it as fair as possible for equal power management. Was also strange to just add the 1 lap considering two safety cars and two red flags.

Ms

Yes indeed good point.

I suppose they had to go by the amount of laps the cars could still do and maybe that was it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I don't like this "injury time" add on laps, if a safety car has helped save energy, like it would fuel in an ICE race car then let the cars go full pelt for the finish, maybe even use attack mode properly if it's still available.

Ms

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement