Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration as pharmacist in ireland

Options
  • 26-07-2023 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

my wife was registered as pharmacist in a south asian country, before she married me and moved to europe to me. her registration expired, we moved to ireland, and as we had a kid (and then another) and working was not an option at the time.

now she wants to get registered as pharmacist in ireland.

the requirement say that she needs an "evidence of qualification", "academic transcript" and the "syllabus".

she has a transcript in english with all her course names and credit hours etc, stuff the PSI expect in the syllabus. would her transcript be enough if it contains the information from the syllabus as well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,249 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Best to check with the PSI. The transcript is probably 1 page (or 1 page per year). I suspect the syllabus they are looking for would be 5-10 pages.

Advertisement