Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible for an email to go to your inbox and later be moved to spam?

Options
  • 26-07-2023 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I was always under the impression that they'd always go straight into spam. There's hardly an algorithm to move it just because it hasn't been opened!? If so, I'm wondering if I had this happen to me lately. The email came in from known person, and I thought that I'll open it later. I went to open it two days later on my laptop and it wasn't there. I then looked at the emails on my phone and I could see it, but just as I went to open it, it disappeared off the screen! I haven't checked junk mail yet, because I have a thing about avoiding that folder!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I've seen spam in my inbox in Gmail before and then I realise later it has been moved to the junk/spam folder.

Advertisement