Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agents Limerick - Selling House

Options
  • 24-07-2023 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to sell a property in Limerick city centre. Have had a few estate agents come to value already. They've all suggested the house is turnkey and will sell very quickly but struggling to decide which to go with. Any suggestions / recommendations would be great. Also any tips to be aware of. Thank you for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭cutymonalisa

I’m in the same boat, about to start approaching Auctioneers in Limerick with a view to putting house on the market. There are some older threads but, same as the OP, would like to hear of more recent experiences too. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Aph2016

Sell it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

If it is genuinely turnkey then cut the estate agent out of the equation.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭shoppergal

We sold recently in Limerick (Castletroy) and used Sherry Fitzgerald. Found them excellent and would absolutely recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Christy1

I'm a bit unsure about selling myself as I've never done anything like it before. I have already lined up a solicitor but other than taking pictures, arranging viewings, and the bidding process, what other steps should I be aware of? Thank you for the responses so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 joanna672

as a prospective buyer within the area, my preference would be to buy from Michael Roberts EA. I’ve had a viewing with him. Just got out bid so didn’t get the house but he moves quick and gets the deal done fast from what I’ve heard.

Advertisement