Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft pistols for sale

Options
  • 21-07-2023 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Looking to sell some of my Airsoft pistols. Some have been field used and others have been just used for display purposes

Umarex PPQ M2 Navy (By VFC) - Power: 270 FPS - 200 euro

This is in like new condition, having been used for display purposes

WE 1911 SM custom GBB - Power: 270-290 FPS - 70 euro

Was bought on this website quite some time ago and hasn't been used in a long time but was previously used in field so has a good bit of wear because of that. There is a small chip on the back of the slide but other than that it was functional the last time I used it. Grips are separate 1911 grips from another WE 1911 but I will also include the white grips if you want to change it out

WE 1911 - Power: 270-290 FPS - 70 euro

Was also bought on this website quite some time ago and also hasn't been used in some time. The grips were switched out for real wood grips. This was also used in field so has some wear also as you can see in the pictures

Based in Ratoath, Meath but can meet in dublin for collection. Not open to trades

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭N curran

The second WE 1911 also comes with an additional magazine

Advertisement