Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ashbourne Free Parking for the day

Options
  • 21-07-2023 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am wondering is there anywhere free to park for the day in Ashbourne near any of the 103 bus stops heading for Dublin - can you park in the retail park for the day or is it only 2 hours etc? Or is there anywhere else close to the stops? My employer is moving location into the city centre from a current location that I can drive to and park at, so I need to find an alternative way to get to work and as I have no direct public transport links I am thinking of driving to Ashbourne and going from there if I can make it work cost wise...both financial and time!

Thanks for any info!

Post edited by adelcrowsmel on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭lovelyhurler

Apologies, just seeing this now.

All the car parks aorund the town are free, and afaik with no time limits - well none that are inforced.

I know that Tesco used to (don't know if they still do) enforce the 2 or 3 hours rule on busy days. Bit have never heard of it being enforced in the retail park - never really gets that busy there. Thers a 'pay for' car park at the community centre, which is like 2 euro for the day - if the barrier is stuck in the open position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Advertisement