Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any GAA specific exercises or program(s) for the gym??

Options
  • 20-07-2023 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Simply exercises that don't involve out and out weight lifting or the cardio machines.

I will be doing those obviously for normal fitness and training but due to my lack of gaelic games experience I want to be doing the alternative stuff as well which may be of benefit to me

What I don't want is to be all trained up through weights & cardio and leave out exercises/training I could be somehow doing inbetween or combined to improve areas such as coordination, agility and stuff like that

Basically any training that doesn't involve actual playing type training as fitness is nowhere near good enough at the moment.

And even if there is cardio/weight training i should focus on let us know

Cheers

Advertisement