Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HORIZON - Call Of The Mountain For PSVR2 - Where To Sell Extra Digital Voucher

Options
  • 19-07-2023 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just a quick question.

I bought a PSVR2 for my PS5 on Monday which was a bundle that came with the game "Horizon - Call Of The Mountain".

There was an issue with one of the controllers so I had to bring the whole kit and caboodle back to Smyths the following day where they exchanged it for a new unit.

I had already downloaded the game using the voucher that came with the original unit but now as they've given me a full new unit, there is a new, unused voucher for another digital download of the Horizon game that I wont need.

Is there anywhere online, in store etc that I can sell this voucher which has a value of about 50 euro ?

Thanks a mil in advance for any pointers !

Post edited by Sheep Shagger on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement