Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First class refund

Options
  • 15-07-2023 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

I booked a first class ticket from Drogheda to Belfast for my wife and I. It was something we wanted to do for the experience. When we got to the station this morning we were informed that first class service was not available due to “the dining car being broken down” and we were given refund forms. The form doesn’t have a section where the issue is to be reported, it asks for a time of arrival as if the service was late. Has anyone done this before; should I include a note explaining the situation or will they know what it’s about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Well that's what I would do, also supplying the time of departure/arrival to identify which train it was, so finance can cross check with operations re service issues on that run.

Advertisement