Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drugs Payment Scheme - "DPS"

Options
  • 15-07-2023 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Having an issue getting refunds back from HSE for amounts spent over €80. There is always a shortfall in the refund cheque. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

If i recall correctly this happened to me a number of years ago when I had to pay for a very expensive drug and my dps card was out of date. When I applied for the refund I received a significantly lower amount and was told that the HSE only reimburse the cost of the drug - not the price that you pay at the pharmacy. I made sure to keep my dps card updated after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Normally it is done at the pharmacy.

When i pick up my monthly prescription i just pay 80.

Why do you need to apply for a refund as the pharmacy shouldn't charge over the 80 threshold.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭pummice

I have to apply for monthly refund from HSE for rental of health equipment

Advertisement