Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee grinders for sale

Options
  • 15-07-2023 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

Hi folks. I am selling 2 coffee grinders on Adverts if anybody is looking for some 2nd hand gear. I think this ok per the Mods but if not I will take the post down.

Its a Eureka Mignon Specialita and a Baratza Encore - both of which have served me very well. The only reason I’m selling is that I plan to replace both with a Niche Zero.

https://www.adverts.ie/30850214

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

It's fine and good luck with the sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

I have an Encore, and it's a nice piece of kit for pour over, filter etc - I believe it can be amended to make it good for espresso too, but I haven't done that. At 80 quid, I think this a good bargain for anyone looking to get into grinding their own coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭alec76

Mignon Specialita probably one of the best espresso grinders ( and very good for filter too)

Would you be able to replace 2 good grinders with Niche Zero ? Is it really possible switching between Espresso settings to Filter without waste of beans and time?

ps. I would sell Encore and keep Mignon as a second grinder. Mignon is Flat burr grinder and other two are conical.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Tabby McTat

So I’ve had a niche for the last few days and it is really easy to switch between filter and espresso. No issue with wasted beans. Espresso is really good from it too.

I hear you about the two separate grinders but I have to draw the line somewhere!! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

The Specialita is gone?

• Advertisement

Yes it is. Sorry it was snapped off my handy very quickly.

Hi all. I’ve dropped the price on the Baratza Encore grinder to €50 if that interests anybody.

Advertisement