Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot desks

Options
  • 15-07-2023 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I’m considering coming home to Sligo for a few weeks however I would need to hot desk as my home house has no fibre broadband.

I’ve seen the building block rates however I would need a monitor also.

is there anywhere else that does hot desks for remote workers in or around Sligo town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There's a hub in Ballintogher but I don't know if they have monitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Thanks, I’m looking for somewhere in town or close to the town

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

The ATU Innovation Centre is listed on Connected Hubs as having desk plans available as well but you need to contact them. I have no idea if they have monitors or not. I know the hub in Tubbercurry do as I've used it before myself but that is a stretch from the town :)

Advertisement