Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

41 year old looking for insurance quotes on mk5 golf gti

Options
  • 14-07-2023 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all just wondering does anyone know of a insurance company insuring golf gti,s mk5, I'm 41, full license no points no claims, just seeing what other people's experiences are thanks in advance.

Post edited by Beasty on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'm sure every insurer will offer you cover.

The price is what will vary.

It's more or less a lottery - pick 3 or 4 companies and two brokers and ring them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Merv1982

I have and the problem is all the quotes are over €700 on a car ill only use occasionally as I have a jeep for work, surely as a 41 year old i can get cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,302 ✭✭✭standardg60

Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advertisement