Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paramount+ free for 12 months with Sky VIP

Options
  • 12-07-2023 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Paramount+ free for 12 months with Sky Rewards using My Sky app (Giveways section). New subscribers only

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

I signed up, new customer. Did what they said picked annually, says my billing starts in 7 days after trial.

It says in the link that a code will be auto added. Didn't for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icarus86

It says in the terms you'll be charged the monthly rate after the extended trial in gbp

Maybe it's UK only 🤷 I sent them a mail, See what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I didn’t get to sign up new account - the option was to sign up for news, not an account. But clicking submit on that didn’t do anything either

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Actually had the same issue but only realised after I posted. Have emailed Paramount support

• Advertisement

They came back and said they were escalating it to a manager to see what the craic is. If I hear anything I'll post back.

Meh.... I don't even want it 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭ECookie13

Nothing in the giveaways section for me anyway 🤷‍♂️ maybe they pulled it as it's not working correctly?

Yeah seems to be gone now here too.

If it comes back we aren't new customers now haha

Bastids!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icarus86

Did anything ever come of this? Anyone else hear anything back?

• Advertisement

Never heard anything, due to be charged tomorrow so cancelled it. Going to get onto Sky but offer is gone from the app since

I got an email back from them to say it was for the United Kingdom only.

"Thank you for coming back to us. Please be advise that unfortunately this promotion is not available for customers in Ireland, as per the terms that should have been included in the email you received.

If you have any questions about this, we would ask you to please reach out to Sky to discuss this further with them.

If you have any questions, please visit our help center or contact us at support@paramountplus.com"

Worst bargain alert ever, nearly cost me 70 quid 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

bloody hell - I really thought I was going to get some free star trek tonight 😒

LOL How many will get stung by this? Shocking carry-on, not to even offer a free month or something.

Worst non-bargain of the year 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭crazyderk

For anyone who managed to sign up for this and received the email from Sky with the code I managed to get it sorted. You need a VPN

Set VPN for UK, new incognito window, paste in the link, sign up, 12 months free. Done

Spot on.

Glad I didn't delete my trash in gmail. 👍️

EDIT... I Wouldn't even bother, biggest load of shite content I've ever seen. No wonder they are giving it away.

The US paramount is far better than this rubbish app.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i'm getting an error on postal code in the payment processing page - did you use a uk code or switch off the vpn at that point?

edit - use a UK or NI postal code if you get this error and it works fine.

also, it didn't work in chrome incognito mode, but did in MS Edge incognito

thanks crazyderk!

there's a few good series on it - yellowjacket, 1923, yellow jacket, halo, star trek picard stand out on first run thru.

I used revolut to sign up and used their london address for billing

7 Westferry Circus, London E14 4HD, United Kingdom

VPN set to london.

EDIT. Just noticed your edit 😂

• Advertisement
Advertisement