Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofer recommendation please... Tralee /north kerry

Options
  • 12-07-2023 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation for a roofer for am urgent repair job on a holiday home with a possible re roofing quote for a bigger job. Would be grateful for any recommendations. It's an pretty old house with so they would need to be experienced. Many thanks in advance!

Answers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

If you find one let me know! I'm sick of contacting guys & either getting no response, or when they do give a quote they then ghost us! So strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 aineo

Can anyone help? It would be much appreciated.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Did you manage to find anyone? I contacted a few more and no one got back to me. Crazy!

Hi, reposting in the hope that someone could recommend a roofer near Tralee. It's a pretty big job so they'd need to be well established. Thanks!

Still looking..... Any one have any recommendations please? Thanks very much!

• Advertisement

Anyone manage to find a roofer that actually gets back to you, turns up for a quote or isn't a chancer?? I have literally never come across so many unprofessional guys!!!

Advertisement