Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir TV on NBI

Options
  • 11-07-2023 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all

New to all this and getting a bit lost. Have just been told we can pre order on the NBI network in Mayo area. BB options are fine, but Eir and Vodafone say their to is not available. Will this change when the network is up or is there a more permanent reason. Can’t find anything on the boards or Google.

Thanks😁

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alfie1419

Sorry that should read their TV is not available. Sausage fingers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭NewClareman

NBI broadband has just become available in my area. A sales rep told me that eirTV could now be ordered, but that it at it was a manual process, for now. He seemed very certain and was adamant that he could give it to me. I know that eir are getting a new billing system later this year, so maybe that was the issue, who knows...

I really like eirTV and the flexibility it gives. My advice is wait until the sales reps call and see if they can get it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alfie1419

Thanks - will try that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭NewClareman

eirTV is now available to new NBI customers for eir Broadband.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭stopthevoting

Is this correct? Were you able to get eirTV on NBI broadband?

• Advertisement
Advertisement