Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council house offer

Options
  • 10-07-2023 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all hoping for some advice here. Been offered a council house by letter and have accepted same and sent back my rent assessment forms etc. After doing research I can see that I am over the threshold limit for my family size. This however is changing in October due to no longer being eligible for wfp. I submitted a rent assessment form a few months back so my income should be noted on my file. I'm afraid now that i am over the threshold could they come back and pull the offer once they see thr forms as sent in or would it be the case that they would have checked my income on my file prior to making the offer??

Advertisement