Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harbour House Sports Club summer festival competition

Options
  • 10-07-2023 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭

203 competitors and 904 scorecards, nearly 250 benchrest cards scored…it was epic !

Busiest competition was GRSB T&P with 63 competitors followed by PSB Granet (62), GRSB Multi (62) and PSB Imperial Silhouettes (57).

Fantastic weekend meeting up with old friends again and making new ones. Great BBQ on Saturday night with roast pig, pulled pork, venison, and salads to beat anything anywhere. Over 100 people chatting late into the night.

I'm already looking forward to the Christmas party. 😊🎉🍺🎅

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

Interested

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I was following the pictures on FB. Looks a great few days and I promised myself that my mate and I would attend the next one.

Advertisement