Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing wedding photos

Options
  • 10-07-2023 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

Hi all, i'm looking to see where would be the bast place to print wedding photos be? It's my wedding so looking for somewhere tried and tested. I'm looking Dublin/Louth/Meath area.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

What quantity & size & volume are you looking at & will some be on display or in an album/box?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 retoos

Photographers who specialize in weddings in Ireland frequently choose to work with Photolink. In addition to fine art prints, canvas prints, and metal prints, they provide various printing alternatives. Regarding complementing your photographs, they also offer a selection of framing solutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

Thanks for the replies, most of the pictures will be A4 in size and framed. These are the ones we want looking good if that makes sense? somewhere that does framing and printing at the same place would be great to have

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Are you just looking to have photos taken by family/friends at the wedding printer? Or have you a photographer organised? If its the former, bear in mind, you may not get the professional look if these are unedited. If the latter, would they have recommendations from previous weddings they have done?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭dave 27

Sorry i should have said the wedding was a few months ago so it was done professionally. Photographer uses a place but we just want to shop around to see if there was anywhere else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Advertisement