Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to start a conversation

Options
  • 09-07-2023 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Im not sure if my settings have been changed, but I cannot start a conversation?

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 bubbletea

I'll see if someone can help me here in any case.

Im trying to figure out who to contact re campus accommodation University Limerick. My son just finished 1st year, and quite an amount of money was taken from deposit..... He has photos of damaged furniture dated the day he arrived. But now the managment are saying that he has to pay this amount. We are looking at circa €500. Im triing to figure out who to address this with as in who actually owns the accommodation. The manager of the campus accommodation keeps referring to himself as in how much it is going to cost 'him'.. He is also looking at €475 to paint the sitting room alone, again the other students have dated photos of the stains on walls etc... But we're not getting any where with the manager but just dont know where to go with this?

Advertisement