Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non resident landlord registering with RTB

Options
  • 09-07-2023 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi, we had been availing of the rent-a-room scheme up until the end of 2021 when we moved from Dublin to the UK. In 2022 we became non-resident landlords and continued to rent the house out by the room. Our tax adviser recently told us that we should register with the RTB. I logged on to the website to get an idea of whats needed to sign up but they seem to be asking for the details of all the people living in the house. There were quite a few people that came and went in 2022. I'm just unsure as to how I should proceed with registering with the RTB. Our tax adviser suggested that it would be fairly straight forward to do. Would really appreciate your thoughts. Thanks.

Advertisement