Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RCSI Sep 2023?

Options
  • 09-07-2023 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am reaching out to connect with fellow individuals who will be attending RCSI, Ireland (RCSI) starting in September 2023. As I prepare to embark on this new chapter in my life, I am eager to hear from those who have already made the decision and begun their journey at RCSI, I would greatly appreciate any insights and experiences that you could share.

1. How did you decide to pursue your studies at RCSI? What factors played a significant role in your decision-making process?
    2. Were there any specific resources, tips, or advice that you found helpful during the transition to studying at RCSI?
    3. Are you excited about starting your program at RCSI? What aspects are you most looking forward to?
    4. For upper year students : What have been your experiences so far? How would you describe the campus environment, faculty support, and the overall learning experience at RCSI?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences!

Tagged:

Advertisement