Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobstown is getting more dangerous again.

Options
  • 08-07-2023 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I have lived in jobstown for the past 9 years now, I've seen how bad this area can get with criminal activity and greed, Over the course of about the decade i have been here it has gotten quiet over time and now as of late its starting to get worse again. Now obviously, jobstown does not have the best reputation as with the other areas surrounding it, killinarden etc, I dont feel safe walking down the road anymore and feel like im going to be in the middle of gunfire very soon or something and lose my life because some heroin dealer did not like that the crack dealer sold in his turf, These are some of the thoughts i have in my head while going to the shop or going for a walk. I shouldent have these strange irrational fears, we are not a **** lawless country for **** sake, Yeah i could move that would be the best option, its not easy as that tho and i have my life basically connected here and the way the housing market is going id be lucky id get a shed for the price im willing to pay. We need more gardai presenece and investigation in this area to get rid of the crime ridden stench , but for now ill just have to deal with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭satguy

A small few bad neighbours can bring a neighbourhood down.

But a gansey load of really bad neighbours stops the busses and closes Lidl ..

Advertisement