Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy equipment - construction drivers

Options
  • 07-07-2023 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I am new to the forum. 

I could not find the right category but anyway. I would love to hear some of your expert opinions... :)

site-lingo.com

I am working for a construction company in Sweden and we often hear the following common claim from various countries.

• Good heavy equipment operators/drivers are hard to find and harder to keep!
    • There are not enough highly competent operators out there.
    • Operators move form company to company more for competitive pay
    • Employing operators that don't have command of the local language is on the rise.

The idea is that this tool is for:

For supervisors/foremen or managers overseeing new introductions of staff to your crew or to the site. Who need to feel confident operational directives are understood.

This tool will seamlessly create and communicate the vital message your operators need, in their native language, in just a few clicks.

I’d really appreciate your input or feedback, if you could spare the time.

Post edited by SuperSaber on

Advertisement