Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Software

Options
  • 07-07-2023 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi There,

We are an Irish company in the retail sector with a number of outlets- all separate ltd companies.

I am looking to change our accounts software to something that has consolidation function.

We need to be able to import daily sales journals from .csv and ideally bank & supplier Invoices also.

We deal with a fairly hefty amount of transactions each month depending on the site.

I have worked with a number of Sage products before and while I love them for the reporting and drill down functionality, as I recall they don't really have the importing function I need.

Any recommendations of what should look at?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭wally1990

Quick Books online **: This is a cloud-based accounting software that supports multi-currency and can handle high volumes of transactions. You can import transactions through .csv files, .

Xero**: another cloud-based accounting solution that supports import from .csv files and can handle hefty amounts of transactions.

Advertisement