Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement ring through Dublin Airport

Options
  • 06-07-2023 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey, just looking for some help as Dublin airport are useless b*st*rds when it comes to getting back to me and answering the phone haha.

anyways, I’ll be popping the question to herself in NYC soon and been told with the new scanners I don’t even have to empty my bag so not too concerned about that (I’ve fast track so dunno if that’ll make a difference) but my biggest worry which I only found out is in pre-clearance there’s a second security screening. Does anyone know if these are white strict with jewellery in carry on’s?

any help or anyone who has done this while going to the states and managed to overcome security your help would be greatly appreciated 😁

TIA

Comments

Advertisement