Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAI Soccer Camp

Options
  • 06-07-2023 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,

I couldn't find the correct thread for this, move as required, apologies in advance.

I tried to purchase the half zip for my little man but the would not go through after many attempts well in advance of the camp starting.

Long story short, you can't buy them at the camp, you have to purchase online prior to the camp starting.

The FAI are embarrassing, there is no phone number to contact anyone, only an email address. They basically told me to stop annoying them & to go enroll for another camp if I want one.

He is the only one without one, all his friends have one.

Is there anyone out there, that does not wish to purchase one, instead could you purchase for me, I'll send you the money in advance €25.00.

Thanks in advance,

Snoop

Advertisement