Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family holiday suggestions - Spain or Portugal?

Options
  • 03-07-2023 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

We are a family of six with teenagers down to a four year old. Last few times we were away in an inclusive holiday resort, my husband and I found that the kids had a ball but we found the constant entertainment tiring/boring! We found there wasn't much in the area of interest.

Lots of people suggesting campsites to us, we are open to it, but really looking for a location we can use as a base to get out and explore as well as have access to pool/onsite facilities. I had thought of accommodation in Valencia with beach/museums/aquapark/acquarium etc but would love any other ideas if people have suggestions.

Advertisement