Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The High School Rathgar

Options
  • 03-07-2023 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,966 ✭✭✭

Hello

I am a parent looking into secondary schools around the D6/D6W and wondering what people's impressions of The High School are?

I'm not concerned with academics more so the social side and overall ethos of the school, culture etc. if that makes sense?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

You are probably in the process of applying. Don't have kids in the school but have neighbours and friends there.

Seems like a nice place, while its fee paying it wouldn't have the posh factor of other D6 schools; there is a uniform and its co-ed. I think the hockey is a big thing for the girls, some boys play but its more rugby for the boys.

Its a huge school , 180 students per year and this might be a consideration for some. Also its Church of Ireland.

the grounds are very nice

Advertisement