Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer lingus customer service - Change type of ticket

Options
  • 30-06-2023 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Any sugestions on how to speak to aer lingus customer service? We fly out to Nice on wednesday and I cant check my daughter in online. I have a young adult ticket bought for her but she is still aged 11 up until the day after we fly (When she becomes a young adult) Having no joy with trying to amend the outgoing flight to a childs flight through whats app and getting no response through twitter. Was on hold for over 1.5hrs on phone this morning...

Any help would be very much appreciated, or we are going to have to travel to the airport early and hopefully make the change when we check in

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭fdevine

Worked for me phoning them when having issues paying a balance before Christmas

Hold time was reasonably short & CS were a pleasure to deal with

Can't remember the number I called though I'm afraid. There was one CS number that was useless even trying but the other connected straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 23,324 ✭✭✭✭ted1

DM them on Twitter they are t bad on it

Advertisement