Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer this Friday

Options
  • 27-06-2023 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Very last minute wedding ceremony at Tullaun Castle on Friday June 30th late afternoon. Elopement wedding on a budget so no guests but we also find ourselves with no photographer! Looking for student or amateur photographer who would want the work. You could use pictures for your own portfolio. It's a striking location. Would pay for production of prints and editing after the event.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭ezra_

Did you get sorted?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,331 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i suspect not - the promise of payment was a little couched. a simple 'will pay' would have helped, the request for a student photographer was a bit suggestive of 'it'll be good exposure for you'.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,508 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

"would pay for the production of prints" says it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭ezra_

I did love how the OP would graciously allow the 'tog (who wasn't being paid) to use the images which they took.

Anyway, I hope they had a happy wedding day.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I am looking for a new car but on a budget.

You will not get any money BUT it will be seen driving in some AMAZING places.

• Advertisement
Advertisement