Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo customer service issue

Options
  • 27-06-2023 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is any of you can help here.

I bought the new Zelda pro controller back in May but it had drift straight out of the box so I returned it to Nintendo for a fix.

They sent it back to me after about 3 weeks but as they messed up and didn't pay the shipping fees (€33) UPS returned it to them.

Now I've been waiting another 3 weeks and they said the issue is with UPS even though they admitted they should have paid the fees on their side.

They refuse to send me a replacement as they are waiting on UPS to give them an update.

Have any of you dealt with this before and if so can you let me know how to get my product back? I emailed frequently but they keep saying there's no update.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Ask to speak to a manager. Tell them to sort it out or you'll go to social media or joe duffy. And if that doesn't work you'll take them to the small claims court and tell them it's for a small amount but at this stage it's the principle.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭z80CPU
    Darth Randomer

^^^^^ "The Principle" is the operative, here.

Advertisement