Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing

Options
  • 26-06-2023 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi . Hope I'm in the right forum. A friend of mine is a ras tenant .as his landlord is finishing with the contract soon, he had been advised then to go to threshold. He filled out some forms there which he then submitted to the Galway city council who informed him that he would also need a validation certificate from threshold.. I forgot to ask him what that meant. I wonder does anyone here know what a validation certificate is. I would appreciate if someone replies... Cheers Kevin ..

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

DRP definitely isn't the right place. Moved to an appropriate forum instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Threshold has a Galway office and a listed telephone number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭meijin

it's a letter that confirms that the termination notice issued by the landlord is valid - the county council needs this to proceed with the case

can be applied through https://threshold.ie/email-an-advisor/

Advertisement