Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alliance Visa for Canada

Options
  • 26-06-2023 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I received a call from a guy from alliance visa which seems too good to be true to be honest, asking to pay in installments £50 a month until they receive £650 for a 2 year “open work permit” visa and then apparently I can apply for PR right after.

I am looking to move to Canada as my partner lives in Canada and is a Canadian National, however, I’m in England and I honestly don’t know the process for it besides the Express Entry process which is almost difficult to get into unless you have an actual work lined up for you over there. I was looking to get a visa but for 3 years instead of 2, so I can apply for PR after too. Again I don’t know the process for a normal visa, I have only ever been there once for 5 days but I have an eTA for that it’s for 5 years, but limited amount of travel time up to 6 months at most.

if anyone has any clue please any advice to help works thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement