Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free ticket to Placebo 3 arena tonight June 26

Options
  • 26-06-2023 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hope this is ok and realise how last minute it is.

I have one free ticket to the Placebo gig in 3arena for tonight. It is a paper ticket for the originally scheduled gig back in December which was postponed.

I will be getting a train into Pearse station around 7ish so if anyone wants it I can meet there and give it to them.

Its not sold out so I am guessing anyone who's a fan will have one but there might be an adventurous soul with nothing to do this fine June Monday who wants to do something fun and random for free.

If interested drop a message here and I will give you my number over DM.

I couldn't get into my main account cause it uses an old email address that I can't access so I had to set up a new one. Not new to boards and ticket is both legit and free.

Comments

Advertisement