Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Environmental Resource Management vs Environmental Science Masters UCD

Options
  • 26-06-2023 9:12am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello everyone,

I am looking at one of these two but finding it hard to choose. I am capable of both but I want to gear myself towards a future career in soil science and analysis. These two are handy for me as work will pay a large chunk of the cost. Environmental Science looks the more comprehensive but the timetable looks full to the brim and realistically I have family and work (who will give a large amount of flexibility) but the resource management one looks lighter on the timetable and I will have plenty of time for autonomous work.

Anyone any experience with either, any feelings on either course. I feel the Environmental Science one is more appropriate but I'd like to know if the lectures are something I can catch up on in my own time or do I have to be there for every single one. I already have a MSc so am well aware of the time and effort commitment required.

Advertisement