Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job for Artists (Sculptor) near Dublin

Options
  • 26-06-2023 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Dear everyone,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am a Software Engineer, Indian, planning to move to Swords by August. My wife, on the other hand, is an artist specializing in sculpting and installation art. She is actively seeking employment opportunities in this field near Dublin area. She holds a Master's Degree in Fine Arts from India, as well as having completed a one-year Master's course in Stage Design at the University of Zurich, although she was unable to complete the degree due to personal circumstances. Given my limited knowledge of the job market in this specific area, I would greatly appreciate any assistance or guidance that anyone could provide us with. Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,

Post edited by New Home on

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: It might be more fruitful to move this to the Work & Jobs forum as there's more "footfall" there, I'll see if I can do it for you.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: Hi fellow Mods, this was moved from Arts & Crafts. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,676 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Does the visa that you hold give your wife a right to work?

If not, then I do not think she will be able to work as an artist here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 asbtw1

Yes, she has the right to work but can't run a business.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 asbtw1

Bump :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement