Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot value

Options
  • 25-06-2023 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Did anybody follow him this week @ royal ascot ?? Jaysus he tipped a 150/1 winner along with a few 20 + winners !what a lad !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭charlesanto

Age Of Kings was 50/1 when tipped 24th Jun ROYAL ASCOT 15:05

Handsome winner returned ++++ for me in Ascot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,157 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Well deserved success for Aidan, tipping up winners on boards for over a decade I reckon, username Aidankk and iirc he changed to longshot or a variation of it at some point, not sure of that though,he went tipping service five or six years ago but reverted to just putting them on boards and twitter then ,he must have stopped posting on boards few years ago , either way he is a boardsie,I presume he will going tipping service or similar again,he deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭johannmall

I'm delighted for you ! Apparently his bet fair account restricted what he could put on , bookies have some cheek ! I didn't have a go this week but I've a mate whose taking his missus on a holiday on the strength of aidan , delighted 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭johannmall

Yes , he posts on twitter & for Cheltenham does a sound cloud pod , hes some man , I scour that racing post and couldn't come close to his genius , what a fella !

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dickdasr1234

There are no restrictions on Betfair Exchange where the 150/1 winner started at 487/1!

• Advertisement
Advertisement